Saturday, February 28, 2009

starving in march

my job sucks. not only do i get kicked in the vagina regularly, sometimes get my nips twisted, but i am officially working 28 hours the ENTIRE month of march. (in case you couldn't guess it, i teach swim lessons). that's right. twenty eight hours. twenty eight hours a week is still considered a part time job. so in what category do i fall now, a sometimes job? i keep telling myself that the only reason i stick with it, is because it pays really well. but it pays well on an hourly basis, so if i don't get any hours, then i guess it really doesn't pay well at all. i think it is finally time for me to suck it up, take a risk, and find a new way to support myself. and in the interest of looking on the bright side, maybe not being able to buy groceries will be a great diet plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment