Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do you Want to Know a Secret? (ooooo waaa oooo)

I love Post Secrets. Every Sunday morning, the first thing I do when I wake up is go to the site and read all the new secrets for the week. Sometimes I get so excited that I check Saturday night, and if you're lucky, they are sometimes already up. Which really just leaves me with nothing to do Sunday morning, just checking my email, which is never nearly as interesting. I just love the entire concept and story behind Post Secret. It's just really cool to read other people's secrets and realize maybe you're not the only crazy person out there. Whenever I find one that makes me laugh, or one that I agree with, or one that makes me go "awwwwwww," or something that reminds me of a friend or a situation from the past, I always save in a Post Secret file on my computer. I think I probably have two years worth of secrets on my external, and every once in a while it's always fun to go through and read them again. It always makes me smile, so here are some that I have saved over the years, hopefully they make you smile too.

All of these pictures were obtained from the Post Secret Site. If you haven't checked it out before, do it!

















1 comment:

  1. I check post secret every Sunday morning as well! I sent one in a month ago, and I'm always kind of hoping to see mine...

    ReplyDelete