Tuesday, May 5, 2009

finals: time to crunch, or crack...

i'm in the library (well the annex, the temporary library)...nope not studying. instead i am procrastinating. as if i couldn't procrastinate anywhere else, i chose to wake up early and come to the library do it. my hope is that somewhere in between all this procrastinating i will get at least some of my TWO papers done. probably more, than if i was procrastinating at home.

both of these papers, one ten pages, and the other seven, are due on thursday, and i have done maybe a quarter of each (and that is me being very generous to myself). i don't know what it is about me, that just cannot get anything done til it absolutely needs to be. i mean i have things to do tomorrow, which translates into, these papers better be done for the most part by today. which i fully understand, and yet here i am blog blogging away.

the library is such an intersting place to sit and people watch. the most random people come here. and the new cool thing about this temporary library is that you can bring whatever you want to eat in here. which is my new interesting thing to look at, because people bring EVERYTHING in here. seriously there is someone a few tables down eating mcdonalds with french fries smothered in ketchup. down a little bit from him, is a girl eating soup. it's crazy! two days ago i saw someone eating nachos. the only draw back is that instead of studying, i see people eating, which makes me think about how hungry i am, and what i want to eat to quench that hunger.

but today i came prepared!! (its the girl scout in me). i came equipped with snacks and a sandwich and tea, and gum and candy. so hunger is not going to overcome me. now if i could only just squash the procrastinating bug and go tackle these papers!!

wish me luck. i hope everyone is doing well on their finals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment