Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little Anecdotes

Careful....this could be scary!

Today my Dad and I went to the market to do a quick ingredient round up for dinner. While weaving the aisles, because apparently that's what my Dad considers himself to be: a weaver, we stumbled upon a family argument in the frozen food section. A man and his two sons, probably middle school/ high school age, were firmly discussing which carton of ice cream they should buy. The son apparently contested his fathers idea, and said "Why would you get those two ice creams, they are practically the same flavor?" Of course my first thought was. why wouldn't you get both cartons? Even if they were they same flavor, which they were not, you can never have too much ice cream. This was obviously not their family mentality as they continued to argue, leaving me baffled as we walked by. And like clock work, as we passed the family, my Dad turned to me and said, "Now that's a problem our family would NEVER have. Why not buy five cartons of ice cream."

Welcome to life with the Weldens. Come on over, we'll make you a five flavor ice cream sundae.... with all the fixings.


My parents are very distinguished

No comments:

Post a Comment