Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Merry Chrisma-Hanukkah!!

i had intentions of writing something witty and hilarious, but i just can't get into a dry sarcastic mode right now. i'm too excited about the holiday season.

every year my parents ask my siblings and i to compose a list of things we want for Chrisma-Hanukkah. (hopefully this hasn't changed this year, i never actually checked, but i figured i would get an early start). i have known what i have wanted for a while now, and i am stoked. it's going to be a very short and simple list. i realize that i am well over the age that should get tons of presents for the holidays, so i am not going to push my luck. plus it's no fun when you dictate everything you get, it defeats the rush you feel Christmas morning, or that little excitement after you have finished lighting the Hanukkah candles.

i would consider myself a semi fun person, which is a trait i like to infuse into as many things as i can. so instead of just typing out a list, i am making a power point presentation. oh yeah, it's gonna be good. and i am really excited about it. i have done this once before, but i am really stepping my game up this year. i just feel like, if my parents are going to go through all the trouble to buy me things for the holidays, why not spunk up my suggestions, and making it more enjoyable for them.

hopefully my excitement will die down, and i can shrink back down to my sarcastic snarky self, and write something witty tomorrow. until then, i hope you all are having a great November so far! and a lovely evening.

2 comments:

  1. I want it to be the holidays like, now. I already know what I want, too! It's a short, but AWESOME list. Like a foam Razorback hat I can wear to tailgates. C'mon, you know you'd totally be my friend if you saw me in THAT at a game!

    What are YOU asking for???

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOES! just three pairs of shoes! i am so excited.

    ReplyDelete