Wednesday, April 14, 2010

t minus 7 days!



i have pretty much had no life the past couple of weeks except: cut. sew. rip it out. do it again. cut. sew. rip it out. do it again. third time's the charm? try twentieth time.

my fingers are sore, and sick of being pricked with pins and needles, my wrists can barely hold my steroid infused scissors, and the only things i ever think about are zippers, buttons, thread, and that awful zig sag stitching.

oh that wretched zig zag stitching.



but i'm gonna power through! the fashion show is in ONE WEEK!! i officially have four days to finish all my garments. yiiiiikes.

there just isn't enough time in the day, i might even have to reschedule my birthday, which sucks. who knew that 23 years later i would be kicking myself for being so impatient and popping out six weeks early. although april is the absolute BEST month, i'm thinking it wouldn't be so bad to be a may baby right about now...

ONE MORE WEEK! and i will get my life back. ONE MORE WEEK! and i will finally be able to see the floor in my room. ONE MORE WEEK! and i can sleeeeeeeeep. ONE MORE WEEK! and i can do something stupid, hopefully resulting in a hysterical story to share with you all.

ONE MORE WEEK! see ya'll when i emerge on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment